Gandhi Institute for Education and Technology
(GIET) is a fast growing technical institute, situated on the Southern belt of the capital city of Odisha, Bhubaneswar. It is established in the year 2009 with the most promising task of imparting high quality technical education to its students. It is also an ISO 9001:2008 certified Institute with the approval of AICTE, New Delhi, Govt. of India and affiliation from BPUT Rourkela, Govt. Of Odisha. Its campus is rich in natural ambience and scenic beauty. The Institute keeps growing each year with a goal to excel and continues to enrich each year with new feathers to its cap.
The Institute works with a mission to expand human knowledge beneficial to society through inclusive education, integrated with application and research. It strives to investigate on the challenging basic problems faced by Science and Technology in an Inter disciplinary atmosphere and urges to educate its students to reach their destination, making them come up qualitatively and creatively and to contribute fruitfully. This is not only its objective but also the ultimate path to move on with truth and brilliance towards success.
- 1. The institution offers 06 undergraduate, 04 postgraduate, 03 Diploma programmes
- 2. A 30-acre eco-friendly campus with over 6.80 lakh sq.ft. built-up space.
- 3. Over 2800 students, nearly one-third of them are girls
- 4. Students are from 7 states
- 5. Faculties of GIET are from IIT and NIT backgrounds
- 6. Zero loss of academics
- 7. Ragging free campus
- 8. Regular weekend activities
- 9. Periodic Seminars / Conference and Workshops
- 10. Wifi Campus
- 11. Air Conditioned Library
- 12. Highest placement record
- 13. Regular Guest Lectures
- 14. Active Technical Student Chapters