Gandhi Institute for Education & Technology has a full fledged dispensary functioning from 9.30 am to 2.00 pm in the morning and from 4.30 pm to 6.30 pm in the evening. More than 500 students and 50 staff members are benefited by this faculty per month. The college is spending Rs. 3 lakhs per annum towards medicine and maintenance.
A staff nurse is available 24 hours to provide medical facility for any major problems like trauma care etc., They are generally referred to Khordha Hospital for further treatment the hospital being in less than 3 kilometer from the center.
In future our institution has a plan to set up a investigation laboratory so that the staffs and students will be benefitted better.
Facilities available at medical centre:
- >First Aid treatment
- >Blood sugar monitoring
- >Hypertension monitoring
- >Antenatal check – ups
- >Management of post surgical Cares
- >Issue of fitness certificates to newly admitted students
- >General physical examination of NCC students for their >fitness
- >Counseling for students
- >BP apparatus (manual and electronic)
- >Facilities for Intravenous therapy
- > Steam inhaler
- >Refrigerator for storage of injections
- >Sterilized bin for dressings
- >Weighing machine
- >Minimal size sterilizer
- >Availability of a full fledged ambulance.