Minority cell is committed to provide an environment that support diversity and respects everyone regardless of color, religious belief or cultures and also commits to ensuring protection of everyone including minorities and acting as per the provisions of constitution of India in such matters.
- To ensure provisions for an environment where all such students feel safe and secure.
- To empower the faculty and students belong to minority.
- To handle the issues and short and long-term needs of the minorities.
- The Minority cell helps students and faculty belong to minority religion including Christian, Muslim, Jain etc. for their spiritual requirement and academic development.
- To provide the facilities for Namaz for Islam faculty and students in the college campus.